Friday, October 5, 2007

What's not to love? Diva's lunch September 10, 2007...


First off this picture just made me a liar when I said Snack packs are special treats, yeah real special two lunches in a row (in my defense she goes to school three days a week M-W-F). Moving on...
Leftover lasagna today for Diva, she didn't much of the actual lasagna but she ate most of the fresh pineapple, all the babybel cheese, raisins and of course the pudding. I find it a bit odd that she doesn't like lasagna, I mean seriously noodles, cheese, Italian sausage in the sauce what's not to love? She loves all these things seperate but really doesn't love lasagna like I think she should.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.