Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pretending to be organized...

This is how I store all the Bento odds and ends. It keeps things within easy reach and easy to find. I keep all my boxes in our sideboard so they are out of the way. I have since added another three tier set of drawers for foils, more molds, printed napkins and little stationary to leave notes in lunches. Lunch in a Box is having a Blog event, about organizing your bento gear, so I am revising this post a bit. The thing is I have no clue how to bump it up...
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.