Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lunches for 10-11-07

DH's lunch for tomorrow....

Brilliant title huh? I packed these lunches up real quick after dinner while DH gave the girls a bath, I love that man. I decided to pack wraps, pre-made frozen ones from Sam's club. In DH's lunch I put a salad with bell peppers and carrots, a container of Jane's Krazy salt and two skewered of grape tomatoes. On the right side of the wraps I put kiwi, grapes and leftover butternut squash.





Diva's lunch for tomorrow....
Diva has steamed broccoli, butternut squash, pumpkin roll with fresh whipped cream and fresh grated nutmeg on top, toasted pine nut couscous, wraps and grapes. I didn't cut the grapes in half I hope they don't ban her from school for a safety violation, looking at the picture I realized I forgot to do that.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.