Monday, October 22, 2007

Kawaii!! From a friend in Japan!!!!



A friend from Japan did a little shopping for me, I love EVERYTHING she sent!!! I am soo excited!
There are egg molds, rice molds, dividers, cups, picks, mini forks, bento belts, bento boxes, food cutters, sauce containers.... KAWAII!!! (CUTE!)
Thank you SOOO much K!!!















The four boxes she sent me...






Sauce containers












Picks and mink forks...













Bento belts...














Egg and onigiri molds and food cutters...











Dividers and cups.....
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome sweetie! Anytime!
    Let me know if you need anything else... and if you could post a picture of what some of that stuff does, I'd find it entertaining. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.